Have bipolar disorder. On risperdal and epilim. What does the situation sound like?

Hi I am due to go for a drug and alchol test to be a tram driver. I got offered the job which I delighted about. I have bi polar, stable for ten years with no episodes, no points on my driving licence and I am due to see my doctor stating that I am stable for ten years etc for him to give me a letter if I need it... but I was wondering I am on risperdal and epilim . Will these drugs show up on my testing by the occupational health for drugs? I am wanting to not disclose my biplolar to be honest due to stigma and as it does not affect my life at all, I take my drugs and forget about having it! In your professional opinion do you think I could drive a tram? do you know their policies? I have read that the meds I am on make one drowsy but that is in the beginning until one is stable. Like I say I have been on them for 14 years and have been completely stable for 10 years (with evidence letters from my doctor)
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013