Have been smelling something like sweet wood, in evening, have borderline high blood pressure, migraine. Cause and cure?

I have been smelling something like sweet wood, usually in the evening when I am resting in a very confortable arm chair, watching TV. It is NOT a burning wood smell, but rather a sweet, woodsy garden smell. Until yesterday, I only experienced this in one particular room, sitting, semi-reclined as described in first sentence. However, yesterday I was sitting in a restaurant when I had a similar experience. I might add that the smell is pleasant. I have never experienced it during the day or when I am in bed. I wear glasses for reading, have borderline high blood pressure (controlled by low dose med). I suffered from migraines most of my life - generally hormonal, food, sleep triggers. My migrains have subsided subsided during the last 5 years.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013