Have bad taste in mouth, tongue after brushing, flossing. Did physical, blood, ENT tests, endoscopy normal

I have this constant bad taste in my mouth and on my tongue. No matter how many times I brush and floss my teeth it never goes away and causes bad breath. I've been to my regular doctor and had a complete physical with blood work eveything came back normal, she said it could be acid reflux and put me on a prescription which did nothing she then sent me to an ENT Specialist all tests came back normal she then sent me to a Gastroenterologist in which i had an endoscopy done and that test came back normal as well. The foul taste and odor in my mouth is getting worse. I'm at a loss of what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013