Have back pain, muscle weakness. Given Abhyanaga, swedana, shirodhra. Why no recovery?

I am B.A.M.S doctor precticing Ayurveda .I recently offered Abhyanaga+swedana+shirodhra to a pietient complaining of Back pain and muscle weakness .I used sesame oil for shirodhara and sesame+ mahanarayan oil for swedana.Unlike my other clients this patients experianced some incresed pain in Back.The patient is Pitta vatta body type and I adviced him to avoid Vatta diet for the bone issue.I was thinking of proceding to katibasti and shastishali and Pinswedana after these sessions. Any idea what went wrong because all my other patients undergoing the same treatment are very well sorted.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013