Have back pain. Feels bloated, fullness and uncomfortable. Not cured by tylenol. Could it be gallbladder?

I have pain and tension across my upper/mid back and terrible bloating and fullness feeling... I never know how to describe it to my doctor. It s not dibilating, but I m finding it really stressful, and uncomfortable, and it does stop me from doing things. Could it be gallbladder? I know that gallbladder can be extremely painful, which this isn t, but I can t stand it. I ve thought maybe it was stress related... it has bothered me on and off for 10 years. I ve tried tylenol and muscle relaxants, but not really working. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012