Have atopic dermatitis, rashes on limbs, scaly scalp. Which medicine is safe?

my son who is now 20 months, suffering from atopic dermatitis , has rashes in both the limbs ...also scaly scalp....kindly suggest..kind of soaps, creams and oil to use... at the moment i am using oilatum soap and lotion. also kindly let me know which of the following is safe .. 1. mometesone furate cream 1mg 2.tacrolimus ointment 0.03%w/w 3. hydrocortisone aceponate cream 0.127 % 4. tacrolimus ointmnt 0.1%w/w since all these medicine comes very scaring remarks abt the usuage and side effects. pls help...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013