Have asthma and bronchitis. Taking prednisone. Lips and fingertips turning blue. Go to cardiologist?

I have asthma and chronic bronchitis and have been on prednisone for 18 months. my lips and left hand fingertips
are turning blue sometimes. my 02sat was 96 @ pulmonologist's office and he noticed my fingertips were blue.
this was a new pulmonologist that I saw to get a 2nd opinion. I forgot to tell my pulmonologist about it.I don't see him
for another week. Should I go to my M.D. or make an appointment with a cardiologist?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013