Have asthama, COPD, diabetes, RA. Prescribed ramapril and lisinopril, allergic to both. Other BP medication?

Hi my name is Barb I'm trying to find a blood pressure medicine that I can take that isn't so expensive to ask my doctor about. He has prescribed ramapril, then lisinopril but both of these don't set well with me. One makes me very sleepy and the other makes my tongue swell and cough way to much. I don't have insurance and some are so high priced. I have asthma, COPD, diabetes and RA. Is there anything out there that you could suggest for me that I could request from my doctor, he sometimes don't listen to me so good. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013