Have anxiety, dizziness, exhausted, watery eyes, took nsonex. Had difficult withdrawal prednisolone, after bone marrow transplant. Lower dose?

I have taken nsonex for 2 days and can hardly type.i have takn high doses of prdnisole before after a bone marrow transplant 15 years ago and it took a long time to gradually ome off them and it was tough. This feels like anxiety, dizzy, anger, wierdness in general and so exhauted and tired.can barely so thirsty.eyes are watery and hard to see properly..I am using all my meditation skills to stay calm as I know it will pass but can I stop taking it or do I have to lower dose over a fw days.? tyamks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013