Have angiomyolipoma on the kidney. Having pain in the kidney and leg with nausea. History of benign tumors and auto immune diseases

I am 50 years old , female, with a angiomylipoma on my right kidney , history of benign tumors, and auto immune diseases, I have been having sever pain in my right kidney with nausea and went to dr. who sent me for ct scan but unable to get results because dr is not in office now until monday, now I have shooting pain down the front of my left leg and still kidney pain on the right , I also feel as though I was hit by a bus flu like symptoms what should I do.. the dr. gave me pain meds
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012