Have allergies. Heart pounds, chest tightness and dizziness with panic attacks. Reaction to something?

hi i am under a lot of stress with my boyfriend and i also have allergies and live in NV. i feel like i am having a panic attack but also feel like it could be allergies too. heart pounding hard and fast,hot feeling in chest,chest tight,congestion,feels like something hard in throat,dry mouth ,throat swollen,hard to swallow ,exhausted,loss of balance,dizzy,achy. i did go outside and it s warm with a breeze. i am allergic to grass,wheat,dog dander . is any of this a reaction? i aso had few hrs of sleep. the heart beating is still fast and hard and been at least 10min and now my bottom lip is throbbing.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the allergens can be many like drugs pollens animals insects grasses or foods
thse are allergies and we can identify by imagining the things
get blood serum test for specific antibodies for these substances and you will get anwer and on these basis you can go for treatments to cure them