Have agoraphobia. Scheduled root canal. Chances of major infection?

Hi ive had a bad tooth for over 6 months no i was first given antibitocis b4 xmas then the abcess came bk in jan another course of antibiotics then it came bk 3 weeks later an yet again more botics! I hav a appoinment for the 26th of feb for a root canalbut hav a tingle in my tooth i was wondering if i hav a infection in my body after reading the horrir storys online? I shud explain i suffer from agrophobia an never leave the house i forced myself to go the dentist as was in so much paim! But i hav no pain now jst a tingle will i b ok to wait till my appoinment on the 26th feb? How long does a untreated abcess take to cause major problems im worried it may finsh me but i hav had 3 courses of botics does this elinmate the chance of major infection? Thank u fir any advice u may hav ty
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013