Have adenoid surgery, suffer from nosebleeds, headache, sharp pains at the crown and sinus areas. Reason?

I ve have adenoid surgery about almost 8 years ago and it has healed completely. I suffer from nosebleeds in the area but not the type that are really bad I just wake up and I notice around the rim of my nose and interior has blood . I also noticed that it is always accompanied by a headache , sharp pains at the crown and sinus areas. Doctor are these an indication that there maybe some affect from the surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013