Have acne, lump under chin, painful, discomfort. Have asthma and allergy to cats

Hi,I am prone to have mild to moderate acne yet after no radical changes in my diet I felt a very large and hard lump develop under the skin on my chin -- about the size of a nickel. It came to front field very quickly as I hadn t felt it coming at all. It is so hard that I find it almost painful enough to take a painkiller which sounds outrageous but it is extremely uncomfortable and has tightened all the skin around my lip and chin and I have difficulty smiling and even talking, so much so that it caused my lip to droop down to the side. (as though the swelling of the large under the skin pimple had pushed my lip upwards and the other side of my lip was left to droop.) The worst is that I discovered this yesterday morning and it is now about 36 hours later and it hasn t even began to break through the skin yet. I am dreading the release of this pimple or maybe pimples for cosmetic reasons as I m worried about the size of it but far more importantly I would love to hear some advice or suggestions as I also fear it may not be a pimple. -I am 22 years old and have asthma and often tonsilitis and hayfever and also an allergy to cats but that is all. Hoping you can help, Regards, Louise.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012