Have acidity, homeopathy does not help, difficulty concentrating

I have seviour acidic problem its starts from morning, after lunch its become pathetic to control, all time i vomite at 4 pm that was very pathetic situation. I am totally fade up about that . i am a working women . & it is difficult to concentrate in my work due to this acidic problem. i am facing this problem since last 2 years, 3 doctor I met . every time i was ok for 1 month but again this starts , now i am going through homeopathy , but no result.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012