Have acanthosis nigricans. Applied Melalite fote. Will homeopathy work?

sir im 19 and i have acanthosis nigricans since i was 16 im about 98 kg 5 ft 10 inch tall and raised insulin level about 26.2 (they say 21 is ok) i apply melalite forte and flutivate e creamand kjoic acid cream (clearz plus) on alternate days i also have seacord active ( omega 3 ) but its still pretty bad though it has impropved its on my neck ,armpits fingers , groin please give me advice on what to do plus will homeopathy work ?by the way i also have piles and mild anal fissure can that be a cause doc?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012