Have abdominal pain, gum pain, swollen lips and numbness in hands. Taking Ferrous Sulphate. Advice?

hello...i'm 39yrs old...last night i had severe abdominal pain and my gum hurts...since this morning my stomach is ok but my upper lip swollen first and shortly the lower as well and i feel numb in my hands and arms. I've been taking ferrous sulphate 3 times a day for the last 2weeks...can you please help me. Many thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Hi welcome to health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.Forum.
You was using ferrus sulfaate since 15 days. night you had stomach pain, in the morning you had pain and swelling of the upper and lower lips.
Most probably the stomach pain is due to over dose of ferrus sulfate, in large dose. (t.i.d.) The swelling also may be due to the same drug.
Any how it will be better to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
What ever the reason is you will be fine soon. You may have to stop the drug ferrus sulfate.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.