Have abdominal pain and fatigue. Have fatty liver. Should I worry?

3 months before i diagnesd as fatty liver , from that day i felt lower right abdomen pain and terrible fatigue .. i stoped drinking .. and smoking . i took ultrasound scan which resulted bright echotexture fatty liver. i am 36 years old and wt 60 , there is no other notable symptoms i have,, i just wanted to know its fattly liver or something worse than that ,, i wold like to know fatigue due to fatty liver lasts as long as 3 months in a life of no alcochol or smoke
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013