Have a visible scar on chest after a surgery. How can I get rid of it?

Hi Sir, Ronald from bangalore works at DBOI operations, Just wanted to ask one question about my personal problem. I underwent surgery in 2007 were i had extra muscle on chest and was operated but still i have a visible scar on my chest, which i wanted Scars to go. Because everytime when i remove my shirt in front of my friends it doesnt look good for me as they keep teasing me.Could you please suggest me the best solution for this.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer