Have a scar on skin. Surgery and stitches suggested. What to do?

hi Doctor, i have fallen down and a mark came on my leg, I went to the doctor and he told me that i can get it off and do some stitches on it. But after a couple of weeks the mark came back again. I went to ask the doctor to see what I can do but he told me there s nothing to do. Is there any kind of product i can buy to take off that mark
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Thanks for writing in.
The scar are difficult to treat .
You can apply allium cepa cream along with hyaluronic acid over the area.Silicone gels are also a good option for scars.
Contratubex gel is one such product available worldwide.
Please visit a qualified dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Hope this helps.