Have a raised rib on chest, painful, difficulty breathing, back pain. Seek medical help?

I have one raised rib on the right side of my chest which is painful (dull ache) and causes me to have a minor difficulty breathing . I also have back pain (stiff, uncomfortable) and my right thigh bone aches quite frequently. All of these have only started occurring recently with the back starting first before the rib seemed to move out of place. Are these related and is there need to seek further medical attention?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
yes you required to have x ray to for chest and back before we can confirm you the real problem , also do let us know if this due to some injury or not