Have a pulled ligament near the tail bone. Flare up in the lower back after intense exercise. When can I start exercising again?

Hi. I have a pulled ligament right above my tailbone and I have previously hurt my L4 and L5 (about 5 months ago). I was doing ok for the last couple months and then I used a thigh master and thats when I had a flare up in my lower back. While I thought my lower back had healed enough, I went ahead and did some cleaning in my house and thats when my tailbone area started hurting. I went to my chiropractor and he said it was a pulled ligament. I have a routine of walking 5 miles a day and I havent walked that for the last 2 weeks. When do you think it would be ok to start my routine up again?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013