Have a neurology test lined up, had taken plan b pills. Will it show up in the test?

Okay so I have an appointment at the neurologist soon, and hes doing some blood exams. My parents are old fashioned, and I am not. Im an adult already, 20 years old. But I wouldnt want to dissapoint my parents if they find out im not a virgin . Can the ndurologist find out if im not a virgin? Note: ive taken plan b pills before and im concerned theyll show up in the exam
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012

Thanks for your post here. You have not mentioned why do you have an appointment with a neurologist and what blood examinations are going to be done.

Neurologist will not come to know about your virginity status till you reveal it to him/her. There is no reason why should blood tests be done to know the level of the medicines that you are taking.

Relax and have a great day.