Have UTI. Temporary relief after taking antibiotics. On homoeopathic medicine. Looking for quick and permanent remedy

I m a 29 year female,married,I Have a recurring UTI for the past 4 years,tried lot of antibiotics but got temporary relief.For the past 6 months i m taking homeopathis medicene:Bio Combination3 for colic pain & cystosan for uti with result that i dnot have to go for antibiotics frequently. Now homeopathy also seems to be not working for me Kindly suggest a quick & permanent remedy,not just control
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012