Have Trigeminal Neuralgia, had 4 surgeries, reoccuring lump at the back of neck. Suggestions?

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia . I have had three surgeries...two included the insertion of a lumbar drain for 5 seal a CSF leak from the dura of my brain. I had MVD surgery in December of 2010 and was left with the CSF leak A bulge formed in the back of my head near my neck . The first surgeon kept saying that it would heal on its own and the lump would go away by being reabsorbed into my body. After it just got larger and larger I consulted another NS and he said it would not heal on its own and he has performed 3 surgeries (2 of those also included him removing fat from my abdomen to help with the patch) and the last surgery was on Oct. 10, 2012. Well it s still leaking and the lump is back. It went down after the lumbar drain was in. Came home and it was pretty flat. Then it got large and I freaked. Then it went down again and now it s back again and pretty large. What should be my next step as I do not want to keep having unsuccessful surgeries. 4 brain surgeries in less than 24 months is enough.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012