Have Stomach pain. Had celiac disease. Taking nexium. What is the cure?

My 21 year old daughter was told she had celiac disease but lately her stomach hurts, tired all the time, and just feels terrible. She is in college and so I blame a lot of being tired with all she does. I feel so bad though she calls all the time saying she can't function because she could sleep around the clock. She has had a colonoscopy, endoscopy, and a pap within the last couple of months. She was given a prescription for nexium.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013