Have Sinus. Have drainage down throat that tastes and smells icky. Taking Flonase. Suggestions?

I have no sinus headache no green or yellow discharge but I have drainage down back of my throat and it at times smells or tastes icky. I have allegies but this year they have been going on since Jan. I have been to 3 clinics and they say I don t have sinus infection and said it post nasal drip . I have flonase but it has not helped. I get a rapid heart beat with behind the counter decongestants. Can allergies can icky tasting and smelling odor?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013