Have RA and osteoarthritis. Should I take Omega Q plus with reservatrol?

I have just received my order for Omega Q Plus with Reservatrol. In reading materials that came with it I noticed it is a blood thinner. I have Crohn s disease and that medication is an aspirin derivative ( Pentasa ). Did not consult with my gastroenterologist before ordering. Should I speak with him before commencing this med? I also have some RA and osteoarthritis; scheduled for immune system treatment for the RA in about 10 days. Have I messed up. The medicine I ordered sounded so promising but I don t wish to have my blood too thin. Your suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks, Dorothy Gold
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013