Have PCOS, tried IVF. What can I do to get a good quality egg?

i am planing to do IVF next month. i have PCOS and doctors say that both my ovaries are elephant like(they are in the size of uterus ). i have tried ivf and i had 9 fertilized eggs (2 cycles both failed) and i was 24 at that time. now i m 27, so im scared of egg quality. **what can i do to get good quality egg? **im taking 1400 mg metfomin per day. will it help to reduce my elephant sized ovaries. **during last ivf cycles i had severe lower abdomen pain, which i was not at all able to manage. i suffered alot. why did that happen? **what should i eat to get good quality eggs and good endometrium . email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012