Have PCOS, taking Duphaston. Negative pregnancy test. When should I take next test?

Good day, i was diagnosed with PCOS way back. Last sept 29 i took transv and the result came normal with no indications of PCOS. But before i did the ultrasound , my period came on exact date 29 to 32 days. May last period was sept 25 if for 28 days i shld have my period last oct 23. I experienced dizzyness, stomach cramps , i was too stress thinking what is wrong. I wnet to the doctor last oct 5 and said to take duphaston for 5 days (2tabs morning and evening). This is my last tablet to take duphaston, and tried to take pregnancy test but still has negative result. When shld i take next pregnancy test. im31 yrs old alreayd I really wanted to get pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012