Have PCOS. Trying to conceive, constipated, taking folic acid, on duphaston, on FSH injection. Further?

Hi, i have pcos m trying to conceive also and taking follic acid , Dimet 500 and duphaston for the past three month my last period after taking 10 days of duphaston started on 1 december,from5 th day onwards i started taking clomid for 5 days and undergone follicular said my follicle is small so she gave me an Fsh injection 50 and then100 mg still she said its small around1.2. then she said she doesnot want to give high dose and asked me to take duphaston again from 19 december for ten days..before within 3 days after taking duphaston my period used to come but this time its the seventh day my period did not come..and i was suffering becz constipation for one wk pls advise me what could be the reason?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013