Have PCOS. Prescribed Susten, Ovacet, Clomipure for irregular periods. Safe?

I was diagnosed with PCOS in May 2013. My periods are on an average cycle of 31- 34 days. Until a few months back, I think I was ovulating since there was C.M. and I have read that C.M. indicates the time of ovulation. But in the last few months, I have not experienced any discharge of C.M., but I have got my periods in say 32-34 days. This month the cycle was 48 days. My gynaec has prescribed me with Susten 200, Ovacet 1 gm, and Clomipure Plus 50 to be had on certain days of the cycle. Is this safe? Are there any side effects? I am not insulin resistant but I am on Thyronorm 75. I’m really worried about my pregnancy.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Sep 2013