Have PCOD. Taking Siphene, HCG injection, Duphaston. Correct treatment?

Hello Doctor, I have been diagnosed with PCOD . Married for 2+ years now. Since 1 year, we have been undergoing treatment. From 3rd day, my doctor has suggested to take Siphene for 5 days. Then based on the follicle size, HCG injection is given. From then, we will be making love alternative days for 10days with Duphaston tablet. This was the process that we were following. Then we had done IUI for 8 times (Siphene on initial days and Duphaston from ovulation day). All the times, it s negative. Now underwent Laparoscopic Surgery , Ovarian drilling and D&C. Till now no luck. Can you please tell me if I am going in correct way? Thanks a lot. Preetha
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013