Have PAC's with no flutter. Have fatigue. Taking Zyrtec. Had cardiac ablation for atrial flutters. Reason?

I am 2 years out from a successful cardiac ablation as treatment for atrial flutters. I am now 57 year old female in good health with an active fitness regimen and a healthy diet . For the last year, I have experienced PAC s which have not triggered flutters, which I m told is a good thing. However, the PAC s make me so fatigued, that I rest if I can or just try to push through the fatigue, if I can t stop. They occur randomly and appear to have no correlation with any activity, emotional upset, food or drink. Living in west Texas where there are many allergens in our environment, I take Zyrtec on a pretty regular basis, as needed. I have noticed that when these PAC s occur, it is often when I am stiffing due to allergy attacks, before I think to take the Zyrtec. That seems strange to me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013