Have MRI done. Can any online doctor help me to read the results?

I am sending you impression of MRI report given as under : Diffuse disc bulge with posterocentral disc extrusion is at L4-5 level causing compression of the thecal sac and cauda with compression of bilateral L5 traversing nerve roots in lataral recesses. - Mild diffuse disc bulge at L3-4 and L5-S1 levels with no significant neural compression Please advise if any therapy other than surgery is possible for treatment and pain management . Please inform by return mail ( YYYY@YYYY , YYYY@YYYY ) and oblige.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013