Have Crohn s disease, severe night sweats, bloating , my stool is either liquid or ribbon thin with bright red blood. Treatment?

HI. I have Crohn s disease. I receive Remicade treatments every 8 weeks. I have had treatments for 2 years now and it seems to help with the symptoms. For the last 2 weeks I have been having severe night sweats , bloating , my stool is either liquid or ribbon thin with bright red blood. I also have woken up each day with more and more bruising on my legs. Any suggestions on what might cause these symptoms. My current medications are Zoloft (been on for 6 months), and Remicade treatments. I recently weaned off of medrol which I was on for almost 2 years (dose went up and down depending on my Crohn s symptoms).
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013