Have CML. Rib pain, stomach pain. Can you help?

for a couple of yrs now i have been labored with rib L & R side pain and the center of my stomach has been painful and more so it seems when taking perscribed meds. i have ruled out everyone else @ our home for being responsible for leaving what looks like a red film around the toilet bowl in our guest bath room, i have CML and my DR doesnt seem have a solution or i am not explaining the situation clearly enough- Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
The pains that you are having is due to leukeia that you are having. You can get a symptomatic relief with the help of prescription medicines.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,