Have Bulimia and left chest pain. Taking zopiclone for insomnia. Is it related to heart?

hi, ive suffered from bulimia for 12 years, over the last few months its at its worst and im purging 4 times a day,for the last few weeks ive been experiencing left chest pain front and back, feels like its my heart, im also taking zopiclone for insomnia but im scared everytime i fall asleep im not going to wake up or have a heart attack when im awake. ive managed to get my purging down to once a day over the last few days, i really want to stop, is this my heart?. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013