Have AIDS during pregnancy. No sensation of urination, mouth infection, no alertness. Status?

hello, i am Hasra Inamdar. one among my relatives (aged 40 approximately) was attacked by aids nearly 10 years ago during her pregnancy.. their family members took a good tretment for not entering the desiease into the baby... now a days that lady was behaving abnormal. likewise she is acting weird. she has also problem with urine passage!! she has no sensation regarding it and many times she dispose at the place she stay. her mental condition also been worse, no alertness.. taking about a particular issue too many times, and keeps less in eating and mainly sleeping! she has also a problem with her mouth infection. tooo much weight loss!!! what does this type of attitude tell us regarding her status.. ??? was this the exactly last days of her life??? how long does she behave this way and wat could be her count of life from now? please do reply my mail.. clearing my doutts.. and also clear me regarding the type of medicine you offer for such patients so that i can explain their family members regarding her condition and get to you for treatment.. v ll wait for yur reply mail.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012