Thanks for writing to health care magic.
I can understand your concern.
Psychiatric consultation may be of help. Conditions associated with depression
should be ruled out. After a detailed history medications may be prescribed by the psychiatrist
I also suggest her to follow certain life style changes which could be of help.
, breathing exercises, etc will help.
2. Go for a walk. Recreational exercises will be of use.
3. Play with kids. Listen to music.
4. Get busy with some work which suits you.
5. Try to help some body.... what ever small help you can........ at least once a day.
6. Prey God.
7. Look at the positive things in life.
Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
Associate Professor of Pediatrics