Hates and scared of sex, doesn't mingle with others, lost interest in education. Help?

CLIENT HAS A MIXED HERITAGE, BLACK AND WHITE PARENT. BISEXUAL, WAS HARASSED BY HER SOFTBALL COACH WHEN SHE WAS 14. NOW HAS A BOYFRIEND, BUT HATES SEX AND SHE IS SCARED OF SEX. SKIPPED WORK,DOES NOT MINGLE WITH OTHERS.LOSS INTEREST DOING STUFF SHE LIKES BEFORE. SHE DOES NOT COOK, ATTENDS LESS TO HER PERSONAL GROOMING. AVOID SEEING HER PARENTS AND BOYFRIEND. LOST INTEREST IN FURTHER EDUCATION.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.
I can understand your concern.
Psychiatric consultation may be of help. Conditions associated with depression should be ruled out. After a detailed history medications may be prescribed by the psychiatrist if required.

I also suggest her to follow certain life style changes which could be of help.
1. Meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, etc will help.
2. Go for a walk. Recreational exercises will be of use.
3. Play with kids. Listen to music.
4. Get busy with some work which suits you.
5. Try to help some body.... what ever small help you can........ at least once a day.
6. Prey God.
7. Look at the positive things in life.
Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
M.D.(Pediatrics)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics