Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, done thyroid test. Increase in hair loss. Suggestions?

I have Hashimoto s hypothyroidism . The thyroid hormone levels are as follows Date TSH(ulU/ml) 10/03/2012 4.56 (method unknown) with anti- thyroglobulin antibodies (1579.2 U/ml) and anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies 129 U/ml. I have been taking eltroxin 50 mcg since 15th March 2012. 29/05/2012 2.01 , Free T3 and TSH 5.61 and 16.43 respectively. (ECLIA) 23/08/2012 2.52 ( Free T4 1.15) (CLIA) From last 7 weeks, I am facing drastic and unusual ncrease in the hair loss . The TSH level during that period is 22/09/2012 5.21 (method unknown) 13/10/2012 2.77(CMIA), Free T3 and T4 16.04 and 3.47 respectively. Please give your suggestions. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012