Has low sperm motility. Taking clomid, maxoza. Should the dosage be increased?

Hello Doctor, My husband has been diagnosed with low sperm motility . The values kept dropping during past one year starting from 40%, to 20% and now it is 0. While his motility was 40%, he was advised take Clomid for 20 days post which the motility dropped down to 0. Later another doctor advised him to take Maxoza L one packet a day, but the pack says one pack twice daily. I wanted to know if this medicine would be helpful to increase his motility and is one packet a day enough or should the dosage be increased?. He is 35 years old and smokes and drinks occasionally.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013