Has hodgkins lymphoma, showed activity under tongue in jaw area. Wet spot on shirt. Is it just saliva that showed on the PET scan?

My son is 14 and has had Hodgkins Lymphoma . On a recent PET scan it showed activity under his tongue in the jaw area. He is a drooler at night and when he wakes up in the morning he has a small wet spot on shirt or bed due to drooling. He did this when he was younger then it stopped and started about 3 weeks ago. Should we be alarmed or could it be just saliva in that area that showed up on the PET scan?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012