Has anemia, Hb level rising. Why do I have muscle weakness, shakiness? Will I get pregnant?

Hi dear doctors.. Im 25 yrs old female who has anemia .. My Hb level reached 6 once but i was fine walking playing studying and every thing.. Before 4 months my Hb level was 10 so im feeling great.. My problem is that since three days im having muscle weakness , the effort to left the tea cup is too much and makes my hand shake. The thing is im trying to get pregnant and my next period is after 4 days.. Is it possible that im pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013