Has air allergies, breathlessness. On antihistamine. Taken less dosage. What will it result in?

Hi there, My 7 year old son has severe air allergies to everything that is blooming, dying, etc. He is 8 months into getting allergy shots. The orange groves around us are all in full bloom and he is having a hard time breathing. Antihistamines(we've tried many) make him wired - opposite reaction than most. I tried sudafed a few months back 1 tablet, 30mg and it was truly a life saver as it calms him(again opposite reaction). Well, he took 2 pills this morning instead of 1, so 60mg. He didn't tell me until I dropped him off at school. Should I go get him, or will he be okay? The package says only give 2 tablets to 12 years and over. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013