Has Alzheimer, loss of memory, celiac disease. Naturopathic Rx, namenda, aricept. Will chelatium therapy work?

My sister has alzheimer s and I am looking for naturopathic Rx in addition to the Aricept and Namenda. I have researched and there are so many beneficial suppliments. I need help with a good regieme. Her memory has deteriorated over the past year. She is intelligent and wants her independence, but is admitting to having alzheimers and wants help. I question true alzheimer s as being the diagnosis. She was diagnosed with celiac disease and stayed away from gluten for years. Also, she has always cooked with aluminum (we grew up with food cooked in aluminum ). Is there a test for aluminum toxicity? Also, does chelatium therapy work? Could we test for deficiencies?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013