Hardness and pain over calf, skin discoloration, pain radiating to buttocks and back, had CAD, stent placement and disc deterioration. Cause?

The calf muscle and skin on my left leg is hardening and becoming painful. There is some discoloration to the skin down the inside of the left calf. I also have pain that often seems to radiate up to my buttocks and back but unsure if that is due to disc deterioration that I have had since 2000. I do have CAD and have had stent placement in the last year and a half.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012