Hard spots on knee, circular bruise with white in the center. Cause and treatment?

About 2 days ago I felt a hard spot on the side more towards the back of my knee . I gently pressed on it and just left it alone and went on with my daily activities. I didn t think anymore about it and this morning I was in the shower and relized I have a circular bruise with white in the center. Do you know what this might be?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Hi hard bite with circular bruise with white in the centre can be bug bite infection.the whiteness in the centre indicates infected area or bug bitten area.use of antihistamine at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of flutibact ointment twice daily can cure the condition.use of anti inflammatory agent to relieve from pain can be cured