Hard, painless, lymph node on pelvic area, knot and swelling from hairline to ear. Cause?

I ve a hard fixed , painless lymph node one left side of groin/ pelvic area for over 3 months 2 on right side , same area as well a partoid knot and swelling from hairline down to middle front of right ear . I ve had numerous CBC & other blood work ups , nitely sweats as well fatigue , swallowing feels awkward and like i m swallowing sharp pebbles as well as i need to swallow at least twice even drinking water or juices , i don t drink or smoke or do drugs . I feel like i m being pushed around from one dr. to another dr.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013