Hard lump on the inner side of butt below vagina. Could this be STD?

Hello I have a hard lump on the inner side of my butt across from my anus below my vagina . I m just wondering what this could be? It is hard and feels like a little ball. Could this be an std? I was just tested about a month ago and was negative for all std s. I m wondering if it is a cyst or abcess. Thank you and please get back to me.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012

Its unlikely to be an STD since all the investigations are negative. it probably may be a abscess which commonly occurs in that area. Please consult a surgeon to confirm the same. No need to panic. Take care